Drive long and heavy freight trains hauled by the classic BR 151*, the BR 120* or the BR 232* on Aerosofts Berlin - Wittenberg route. You will drive supply trains for the still "under construction" Airport BBI, container transports in dense traffic causing delays and even red lights or even small wagon transports with the good old BR 294*.
Difficulty: 2/5; Realism: 3,5/5; download product, multilingual (english/german)
*not part of this product; see the "system requirements" on product page for more information.
Please visit the Trains and Drivers Shop to buy this Scenario Pack.
- TaD Freight Trains 1. Night run to the Capital (medium, 70 min)
You are taking over a freight train at Wittenberg. This train is already delayed and you will follow the last Regionalbahn to Berlin. Expect some yellow and red signals along your way. Drive this train to Großbeeren. Maximum speed is 120 km/h. Try to avoid stops on your way, so drive carefully
- TaD Freight Trains 2. Construction Site (easy, 35 min)
- TaD Freight trains 3. Night run to Wittenberg (easy, 45 min)
- TaD Freight trains 4. Heavy freight to Berlin (medium, 40 min)
- TaD Freight trains 5. Freight to Diedersforf I (easy, 35 min)
- TaD Freight trains 6. Freight to Diedersdorf II (easy, 35 min)
- TaD Freight trains 7. Drop and go (easy, 40min)
- TaD Freight trains 8. Snow rescue (medium, 70 min)