Built in the Ukraine between 1970 and 1982, the BR232 (former DR Class 132) was originally brought into the former German Democratic Republic (GDR). The locomotives were part of the DR 130 family including the DR Class 130, 131 and 142. More than 700 units were produced in the former UdSSR and this engine was nicknamed the "Ludmilla". Drive this locomotive on Munich - Augsburg, Cologne - Dusseldorf and the Ruhr - Sieg Line in eight exciting scenarios.
Difficulty: 3/5 Realism: 4/5 , download version, multilingual
Please visit the Trains and Drivers Shop to buy this Scenario Pack.
- TaD BR 232 Freight 1- Freight to the north
- TaD BR 232 Freight 2 - Kempten to Augsburg
- TaD BR 232 Freight 3 - Night freight
- TaD BR 232 Freight 4 - Pick and go
- TaD BR 232 Freight 5 - Freight to Reisholz
- TaD BR 232 Freight 6 - Diesel on the hills
- TaD BR 232 Freight 7 - Go south
- TaD BR 232 Freight 8 - Cargo change