Electromotive Diesel GP40-2, for use with Train Simulator 2014/2015
Liveries officially licensed by CSX Transporation
You can make your purchase at Virtual Rail Creations Online Store at Virtual Rail Creations
The GP40-2 locomotive from VRC is more than just a locomotive for a train game. Crafted both inside and out with realism in mind, the locomotive looks and operates as close to the real thing as you can get in this train game!
The officially licensed locomotive pack comes with the following pieces:
- GP40-2 Phase 1 (former Chessie System) in the CSX YN3 paint scheme.
- GP40-2 Phase 2 in the CSX YN3 paint scheme.
- 60' CSX double-door boxcar.
- CSX 100 ton coal hopper.
- CSX open top gondola, with loads.
- L&N Airslide Hopper, with CSXT patch.
- Horseshoe Curve Career Scenario: Westbound and Down. Take a loaded coal train up from Altoona to Johnstown, and try to avoid trouble along the way.
- Horseshoe Curve Career Scenario: Cryin' Skies. Detour a CSX general merch train over the Harrisburg Subdivision due to washouts on the Cumberland.
- Horseshoe Curve Career Scenario: Helping Hand. Rescue a coal train that is trapped on the Curve.
- In-depth manual, covering the history and locomotive operations of the 40-series locomotive.
(We apologize for using Horseshoe Curve, but Sandpatch just wasn't available.)