This pack brings seven ATSF rebuilt Ce-1 class cabooses onto your Train Simulator 2013 tracks. Included are cars with friction and roller bearing trucks in a total of five different paint schemes. All cars come ready to run with custom sounds and couplers with connecting air hoses and a passenger view on the platform of the car. The tail lights of the cars can be turned on/off via the locomotive's headlights switch.
Download version, multilingual
Please visit the Trains and Drivers Shop to buy this Rolling Stock Pack.
- TaD - ATSF Caboose 1 (Cajon Pass): Freight to San Bernardino
Bring a mixed freight to San Bernardino and then couple to an autorack train in preparation for a run to Barstow.
- TaD - ATSF Caboose 2 (Cajon Pass): Pick and go
Freight train to Barstow with a brief pick up at Victorville.
- TaD - ATSF Caboose 3 (Marias Pass): Mixed freight to Belton
Assemble an eastbound train at Kalispell, add some cars at Conkelly and stop at Belton
- TaD - ATSF Caboose 4 (Marias Pass): Trough the storm
You just reached the summit: now you will descend toward Essex. The weather is very bad, so be careful!
- TaD - ATSF Caboose 5 (Green Falls): Evening Assemble
A switching work on the Green Falls yards