RWA Route Vegetation Mod
by Wayne Campbell
Apply this mod to the RW&A Lakeside route, available from:
Here's what the package includes:
- increased viewing distance of trees to 5km to prevent them 'popping' into view
- more trackside vegetation along the right of way
- better distant terrain views
- terrain flora added for even more vegetation
- added crop vegetation in some fields
1. This mod works best on high spec pc's. Ensure you have a backup so you can
revert the mod out if your PC isn't up to it.
2. The mod overwrites all of the route's scenery, terrain and mixmap files.
Any customizations that you have made to these files will be lost when
the mod is applied.
Backup the route and install with the package manager. Here's the details:
1. Backup the RWA route folder - Content\Routes\fc65cc68-81f5-4b41-9fa0-488fe4a73027
2. Extract the WC_RWA_Veg_Mod_1.rwp file from the .zip package.
3. Run the Utilities.exe file in your Railworks folder.
4. On the 'Package Manager' tab, click 'Install'
5. Navigate to the WC_RWA_Veg_Mod_1.rwp file and click 'Open'.
No restrictions on use - you are free to use them or redistribute them as you wish.
It is provided WHERE IS, AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or any other
warranties. There is no liability by the author in your use of
this model, instead all liability is assumed by the user.
2015-06-19 First Release
Please remember even those this file is free, the author still has rights to the file. Be sure to read the readme that is enclosed for further copyright information and instructions to install the file.
DTG's Required Disclaimer
"IMPORTANT NOTICE. Everything on this site is user generated content designed for use with RailSimulator.com Limited’s train simulation products, including RailWorks 4: Train Simulator 2013, Train Simulator 2014 and Train Simulator 2015. RailSimulator.com Limited does not approve or endorse this user generated content and does not accept any liability or responsibility regarding it.
This user generated content has not been screened or tested by RailSimulator.com Limited. Accordingly, it may adversely affect your use of RailSimulator.com’s products. If you install this user generated content and it infringes the rules regarding user-generated content, RailSimulator.com Limited may choose to discontinue any support for that product which they may otherwise have provided.
The RailWorks EULA sets out in detail how user generated content may be used, which you can review further here: www.railsimulator.com/terms. In particular, this user generated content includes work which remains the intellectual property of RailSimulator.com Limited and which may not be rented, leased, sub-licensed, modified, adapted,copied, reproduced or redistributed without the permission of RailSimulator.com Limited."