Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Announcements and Discussion about Trains-and-Drivers.net Development

Re: Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Unread postby gkbaldwin » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:41 pm

I was having similar troubles. Couldn't login without an error. Since I see others were getting successful transactions I sent a message to Andreas (TaD) letting him know I was still getting server errors. *!sad!*

He sent me a new coupon number to try.

This time I went to the site and added to the basket without logging in. Then went to the basket and applied my new coupon and did the update to get the discount. Then checked out as a unregistered customer and it worked! !*YAAA*!

I now have a good download link and successful download and install. !!*ok*!!

Now to do some exploring! Gerry
gkbaldwin
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:02 am

Re: Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Unread postby charliechan » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:47 pm

Good Morning:

When I run the scenario Fuel for the Airport. I do not have any engine sounds when I am outside the cab. I get this when using any of the GP9 s. Inside the cab works fine. Its just outside.

Anyone else have this problem.

Thanks
Chandler
Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
charliechan
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:21 pm
Location: Smithfield, Ut.

Re: Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Unread postby jwtheiv » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:52 pm

charliechan wrote:Good Morning:

When I run the scenario Fuel for the Airport. I do not have any engine sounds when I am outside the cab. I get this when using any of the GP9 s. Inside the cab works fine. Its just outside.

Anyone else have this problem.

Thanks


I had the same issue.
My Train Simulator Workshop
Occasional repaints located on RWA
User avatar
jwtheiv
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:46 am
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Unread postby plovdiv21 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:30 pm

gkbaldwin wrote:I was having similar troubles. Couldn't login without an error. Since I see others were getting successful transactions I sent a message to Andreas (TaD) letting him know I was still getting server errors. *!sad!*

He sent me a new coupon number to try.

This time I went to the site and added to the basket without logging in. Then went to the basket and applied my new coupon and did the update to get the discount. Then checked out as a unregistered customer and it worked! !*YAAA*!

I now have a good download link and successful download and install. !!*ok*!!

Now to do some exploring! Gerry


How long did it take to get answer from them and what email address do you use I'm really getting ticked off with T&D
User avatar
plovdiv21
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Re: Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Unread postby gkbaldwin » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:36 pm

Hi;

He responded to me within 30 minutes...email at Trains and Drivers <info@trains-and-drivers.net>

Gerry
gkbaldwin
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:02 am

Re: Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Unread postby buzz456 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:11 pm

Alco.jpg
Alco.jpg (472.82 KiB) Viewed 4671 times

!*YAAA*!
Buzz
39 and holding.
"Some people find fault like there's a reward for it."- Zig Ziglar
"If you can dream it you can do it."- Walt Disney
Image
User avatar
buzz456
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15945
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:30 am
Location: Sycamore, Il

Re: Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Unread postby buzz456 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:18 pm

charliechan wrote:Good Morning:

When I run the scenario Fuel for the Airport. I do not have any engine sounds when I am outside the cab. I get this when using any of the GP9 s. Inside the cab works fine. Its just outside.

Anyone else have this problem.

Thanks


I can confirm this issue here.
Buzz
39 and holding.
"Some people find fault like there's a reward for it."- Zig Ziglar
"If you can dream it you can do it."- Walt Disney
Image
User avatar
buzz456
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15945
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:30 am
Location: Sycamore, Il

Re: Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Unread postby glenn68 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:32 pm

gkbaldwin wrote:I was having similar troubles. Couldn't login without an error. Since I see others were getting successful transactions I sent a message to Andreas (TaD) letting him know I was still getting server errors. *!sad!*

He sent me a new coupon number to try.

This time I went to the site and added to the basket without logging in. Then went to the basket and applied my new coupon and did the update to get the discount. Then checked out as a unregistered customer and it worked! !*YAAA*!

I now have a good download link and successful download and install. !!*ok*!!

Now to do some exploring! Gerry


I just tried as well but of course I have the same problem. I sent both TAD and Michael Stephens a email about this. Nothing yet.
User avatar
glenn68
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Re: Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Unread postby CARex » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Guys,

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for any of these issues. The technical side is not my area of expertise.

However, Diego had success with a new coupon code and followed the routine below. Maybe this will work for you as well. I'm just copying it to here, as it was initially a page or two back.
-------------------------------------------------
1. Do NOT sign into your account first
2. Add VNHRR v2 to your basked
3. Go to your basked and apply new code. Cross your fingers it works without error
4. Go to checkout
5. log into your account at that point. Cross your fingers it works without error
6. Go to PayPal
7. Returned to T&D for download

Downloading the route now. Yippie!

--------------------------------------------------

I had brought the muffled GP9 issue to Michael's attention, meanwhile... I just turn up the volume. Granted that's not a solution, but it gets me through the scenarios.

I've also touched base with Andreas, but haven't received a response as of this moment.
User avatar
CARex
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:11 pm
Location: Now of... West Melbourne, FL US

Re: Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Unread postby robbit » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:40 pm

CARex wrote:Guys,

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for any of these issues. The technical side is not my area of expertise.

However, Diego had success with a new coupon code and followed the routine below. Maybe this will work for you as well. I'm just copying it to here, as it was initially a page or two back.
-------------------------------------------------
1. Do NOT sign into your account first
2. Add VNHRR v2 to your basked
3. Go to your basked and apply new code. Cross your fingers it works without error
4. Go to checkout
5. log into your account at that point. Cross your fingers it works without error
6. Go to PayPal
7. Returned to T&D for download

Downloading the route now. Yippie!

--------------------------------------------------

I had brought the muffled GP9 issue to Michael's attention, meanwhile... I just turn up the volume. Granted that's not a solution, but it gets me through the scenarios.

I've also touched base with Andreas, but haven't received a response as of this moment.


Yeah this might work if they would ever respond to my email so I could get a new code
robbit
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:29 am
Location: Maine

Re: Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Unread postby plovdiv21 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:41 pm

glenn68 wrote:
gkbaldwin wrote:I was having similar troubles. Couldn't login without an error. Since I see others were getting successful transactions I sent a message to Andreas (TaD) letting him know I was still getting server errors. *!sad!*

He sent me a new coupon number to try.

This time I went to the site and added to the basket without logging in. Then went to the basket and applied my new coupon and did the update to get the discount. Then checked out as a unregistered customer and it worked! !*YAAA*!

I now have a good download link and successful download and install. !!*ok*!!

Now to do some exploring! Gerry


I just tried as well but of course I have the same problem. I sent both TAD and Michael Stephens a email about this. Nothing yet.


Same here,still waiting
User avatar
plovdiv21
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Re: Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Unread postby artimrj » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:10 pm

Hey guys, you know it is the weekend and Christmas is in 5 days. How about some good spirits until it all works out...
Bob Artim - Generation X²
I don't have a PHD, I have a DD214... Freedom carries sacrifice

6th Gen i7 6700K @ 4.0 GHz, 16 gig, NVidia GTX 970 4 Gig, 5 TB of Maxtor HDs, 128 Gig SSD, 800 W PSU & Win 10 64 bit
User avatar
artimrj
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4454
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:07 pm
Location: Beaver, Pennsylvania

Re: Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Unread postby Chacal » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:20 am

Now that you mention it, I have a cupboard full of good spirits.
That should get me through the holidays.
Over the hill and gathering speed
Chacal
 
Posts: 4802
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:11 pm
Location: Quebec, Canada

Re: Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Unread postby plovdiv21 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:50 am

I paid for VHNRR and finally managed to complete the transaction and and when I go to the link they sent me all it is is a page that trys to install a free download manager.
User avatar
plovdiv21
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Re: Virtual New Haven RR will be out today

Unread postby plovdiv21 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:11 pm

plovdiv21 wrote:I paid for VHNRR and finally managed to complete the transaction and and when I go to the link they sent me all it is is a page that trys to install a free download manager.


OK I finally managed to download it.New coupon number from Andreas and no convoluted work arounds needed anymore,pretty straight forward **!!bow!!** and I'm another satisfied customer!
User avatar
plovdiv21
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trains and Drivers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests