Sibell's repaints

Discussion of rolling-stock creation & re-painting.

Re: Sibell's repaints

Unread postby Sibell » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:46 am

Chacal wrote:Will you PLEASE stop asking this?
I mean, stop asking ANY author about when ANY work will be done?
When it's published, it will be announced.

Besides, 2 days ago she said she was close to finishing.
READ THE POSTS!

Thx Chacal, that's the same I thought about his post, but I don't want to write it so ''hard''. But thx a lot !DUH!

ex-railwayman wrote:You're doing a fabulous job for the community with your reskins, thank you for all of your efforts Sibell, we don't have many females on the forums, but, you're one of the best..... **!!bow!!** !!*ok*!!

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

*!!thnx!!* I hope I get this Baby finished...because I found a vid on youtube, someone has made it and get the coaster logos on the side and the texture on the CabCar...I hope he'll answer my question how he does it.
http://sibellstrainaddons.jimdo.com/

Take a break, it's spring here like summer...work will continue in autumn and wintertime.
Sibell

Unread postby bloodonfire3 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:36 am

What is your question? If it's trying to get the decals (logo) to match on both sides, it might be a tad difficult. Satchel is a good friend of mine, but keep in mind, life has its priorities. School has been keeping him occupied, but keep patient and the set will be released. I might attempt to do a Caltrain repaint as soon as I finish my Chicago, Rockies, California & Pacific C44-9WS (fictional railroad rebuild). I aim to start sometime this weekend. DTG sure made it hard for us all with this bloody textures! *!rolleyes!*
Good work though, Sibell.
S. J. Hjellum
http://crcprailway.weebly.com
Never give in.
bloodonfire3

Unread postby trainman38 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:41 pm

now that what i call a piece of art nice job. !!*ok*!! !*drool*!
Thomas schilling IC mainline
trainman38

Unread postby Sibell » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:46 am

Hello everybody,

after a long time, I have to say, that I couldn't upload any of my shown repaints.
The reason for it: I don't own this engines, coaches and other rolling stock anymore.
I bought TS2015 and own the Miami Route, San Diego Commuter Rail, Cajon Pass and Pacific Surfliner LA. Maybe I try to repaint the Silver Star in themes which exist.
Give me some wishes in form of pictures and I try it.

I have to say, that my Dad install me a copy of TS, and I don't want to use a pirat version after finding out.
I hope you agree with me, and don't judge over me. I don't knew that I got a pirat version. He said to me he buys every addon, and now we have big trouble and I'm angry with him. *!twisted!* Now I try to get more Addons on legal way, if Steam do summer sales or whatever.

I'm very sorry about that. *!sad!*

Take a break, it's spring here like summer...work will continue in autumn and wintertime.
Sibell

Unread postby TJ2002 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:13 pm

Sibell wrote:Hello everybody,

after a long time, I have to say, that I couldn't upload any of my shown repaints.
The reason for it: I don't own this engines, coaches and other rolling stock anymore.
I bought TS2015 and own the Miami Route, San Diego Commuter Rail, Cajon Pass and Pacific Surfliner LA. Maybe I try to repaint the Silver Star in themes which exist.
Give me some wishes in form of pictures and I try it.

I have to say, that my Dad install me a copy of TS, and I don't want to use a pirat version after finding out.
I hope you agree with me, and don't judge over me. I don't knew that I got a pirat version. He said to me he buys every addon, and now we have big trouble and I'm angry with him. *!twisted!* Now I try to get more Addons on legal way, if Steam do summer sales or whatever.

I'm very sorry about that. *!sad!*

Wow, I really feel bad for you. *!sad!*
Steam profile- tjpoof
TJ2002

Unread postby bloodonfire3 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:15 am

Attn. Sibell:
after some serious tweaking of the GEOPCDX file for the Driving Trailer in the Pacific Surfliner Pack, I was able to come up with this:

2015-03-19_00014.jpg
2015-03-19_00014.jpg (279.93 KiB) Viewed 1587 times

Only problem is that it requires using RW_Tools to get all the textures to work. I basically used your Baggage Coach as a template texture to point to in the GEOPCDX file, but unfortunately, I can't give out the file.
S. J. Hjellum
Never give in.
bloodonfire3

Unread postby billy » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:08 am

I'm trying to follow what's going on, but having a little trouble understanding.
Sibell, you could just upload the repainted texture files and let end-users create their own clone and apply your repainted textures to them.
With all the talented people around here, I believe some kind of solution can be found.
billy

Unread postby Sibell » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:57 pm

bloodonfire3 wrote:Attn. Sibell:
after some serious tweaking of the GEOPCDX file for the Driving Trailer in the Pacific Surfliner Pack, I was able to come up with this:

2015-03-19_00014.jpg

Only problem is that it requires using RW_Tools to get all the textures to work. I basically used your Baggage Coach as a template texture to point to in the GEOPCDX file, but unfortunately, I can't give out the file.

Nice, good job. And I don't want the files. I try to make some new things for me.

billy wrote:I'm trying to follow what's going on, but having a little trouble understanding.
Sibell, you could just upload the repainted texture files and let end-users create their own clone and apply your repainted textures to them.
With all the talented people around here, I believe some kind of solution can be found.

Don't know what u mean. I create some repaints, I upload them. Everybody can edit this files, if he credit me. And I don't apply things to other repaints. I made them all alone, many are requests from another user who want some which exist in MSTS.

Sibell

Unread postby ex-railwayman » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:26 pm

Sibell is here.... !*YAAA*! We have missed your repainting skills, welcome back. **!!bow!!**

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.
i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.
ex-railwayman

Unread postby Sibell » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:31 am

ex-railwayman wrote:Sibell is here.... !*YAAA*! We have missed your repainting skills, welcome back. **!!bow!!**

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

*!!thnx!!*

Ok, I don't know if somebody have done this repaint in the time I wasn't here. So I decided to take my hands again on it.

Sibell

Unread postby bloodonfire3 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:35 am

Looking good so far.
S. J. Hjellum
Never give in.
bloodonfire3

Unread postby ErikGorbiHamilton » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:40 pm

Sibell wrote:
ex-railwayman wrote:Sibell is here.... !*YAAA*! We have missed your repainting skills, welcome back. **!!bow!!**

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

*!!thnx!!*

Ok, I don't know if somebody have done this repaint in the time I wasn't here. So I decided to take my hands again on it.

No one has done this yet.

Im looking forward to this as we can use sounder cars on the metrolink
ErikGorbiHamilton

Unread postby Sibell » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:08 am

BNOV2 wrote:Im looking forward to this as we can use sounder cars on the metrolink

Sounder cars exist already ?

Sibell

Unread postby ErikGorbiHamilton » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:45 pm

Sibell wrote:
BNOV2 wrote:Im looking forward to this as we can use sounder cars on the metrolink

Sounder cars exist already ?

They don't. I was referring to the time when Metrolink leased some Sound Transit Equipment for use on their railroad.
ErikGorbiHamilton

Unread postby Sibell » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:46 am

This repaint is harder than I thought, and much harder than my Amtrak California work. But I think I can do it. For this kind of progress, I have two weeks used...this is such a stupid little editing in the pixel area. I want a clean result, but the templates are again not well suited. It is, however, not be seen from a distance, is only when you get close.
Attachments
2015-04-22_00011.jpg
2015-04-22_00011.jpg (324.15 KiB) Viewed 1346 times

Sibell

PreviousNext

Return to Rolling-Stock Design