Free Roam Scenarios

Discussion about RailWorks scenario creation.

Free Roam Scenarios

Unread postby cnbalasub » Fri May 18, 2018 9:20 pm

I have a question about free roam scenarios. There are nothing wrong with this scenario but I see a few of the scenarios have just the locomotives like 3 diesels to run the scenario on any route that have free roam scenarios. My question is that can I add the rolling stock to that free roam scenario or not suppose to. I was planning to make a copy of free roam scenario and pasted on to desktop. Then go over to RW_Tools to add the freight train rolling stock in that free roam scenario and save this with the same name. Can I do this or not?

Let me know about this.

John
cnbalasub

Re: Free Roam Scenarios

Unread postby BoostedFridge » Fri May 18, 2018 11:34 pm

You can add whatever stock you want to a free roam scenario.

I would suggest making one from scratch, and be sure to place a 'driver' on whatever locos or trains you want to be drivable.

Also you can use the object set filter to add additional providers rolling stock.
SP Siskiyou Line - Scenery WIP
BoostedFridge

Unread postby cnbalasub » Sat May 19, 2018 11:24 am

Thank you for your reply and I am not going to bother to do in Scenario Editor. Because that program is very complicated not like Microsoft Train Simulator Tools and Editor which I find very easy to create the activity with AI Trains. Remember that is me not everyone about the Scenario Editor.

John
cnbalasub

Unread postby buzz456 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:26 pm

Have you watched this tutorial? It's not that complicated after a little practice.
http://railworksamerica.com/index.php/l ... e_scenario
Buzz
39 and holding.
"Some people find fault like there's a reward for it."- Zig Ziglar
"If you can dream it you can do it."- Walt Disney
buzz456
Site Admin

Unread postby cnbalasub » Fri May 25, 2018 8:48 am

Buzz -- first want to say thank you for the link in YouTube. I have been watching the video few times but not have started yet as my wife and I are in Ohio since last Monday. Will be back in Canada next Tuesday then I will try to create my scenario.

John
cnbalasub

Return to Scenario Creation