Let us have a look on RSC's facebookpage.
RSC "likes" amongst others the following sites:
- New York Tranist Museum
- MTA New York City Transit
- MTA Metro North Railroad
- Metro Forward (a site of the Washington D.C. Metro)
- MARTA (Atlanta, GA)
- St. Louis Metro Transit
- DART (Dallas, TX)
- Capital Metro (Austin, TX)
- RTD (Denver, CO)
- New Mexico Rail Runner (Albuquerque, NM)
- UTA (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Valley Metro RPTA (Phoenix, AZ)
- Grand Canyon Railway (Williams, AZ)
- Amtrak California
- BART (San Francisco, CA)
- Metrolink (LA, CA)
Most of these sites are surely for distraction, but the focus is very much on commuter railroads.
What I think is very likely we could get soon: Metro North, a California commuter route or Amtrak Cascades.
Speculations over speculations...