Steelers Playoff today

Discuss almost anything about RailWorks.

Re: Steelers Playoff today

Unread postby buzz456 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:58 pm

I'm pretty tolerant of leaving people to do whatever they think is right but if these overpaid millionaire a** H^^es take a knee at the Super Bowl disrespecting my flag and my Country I swear I will never watch another professional football game for the rest of my life. Everyone is free to do whatever they think is right.
Buzz
39 and holding.
"Some people find fault like there's a reward for it."- Zig Ziglar
"If you can dream it you can do it."- Walt Disney
buzz456
Site Admin

Unread postby JOHNtheREDNECK » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:20 pm

buzz456 wrote:I'm pretty tolerant of leaving people to do whatever they think is right but if these overpaid millionaire a** H^^es take a knee at the Super Bowl disrespecting my flag and my Country I swear I will never watch another professional football game for the rest of my life. Everyone is free to do whatever they think is right.

Even in sports we cannot enjoy ourselves without some sort of political drama getting in the mix and ruining everything. !*don-know!* **!!bang!!**

Aside from that, lets hope New England puts the Jaguars in their place... which is not the Superbowl.
A Stereotypical New Yorker...
ASUS g750 gaming laptop; Intel i7-4700HQ @ 2.4GHz 4 core, 500GB SSD, 1TB mechanical drive, 8GB DDR3, Nvidia 765m GPU
JOHNtheREDNECK

Unread postby Griphos » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:48 am

But it’s not just *your* flag and your country. It’s theirs too. And one of the most important things that flag stands for in this country is a little thing called freedom of speech.
Griphos

Unread postby Hack » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:30 am

Having served six years in the Navy, if these guys want to take a knee to protest police brutality and social injustice, then I’m proud to have served this country to protect their rights. That’s what being an American is all about.
Cheers!
Marc - 3DTrains

Hack
Forum Mod

Unread postby GERUNIMO625 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:04 am

10 years Army myself, and thanks to the National Defense Act of 2008 all Veterans can now render a salute to the flag during hoisting, lowering, passing or the playing of the National Anthem.
Take a knee, I prefer to: !*salute*!

Kinda funny how any yahoo can take a knee during the playing of the National Anthem, but veterans have to have and act of Congress to legally salute. !*don-know!*
Jerry
GERUNIMO625

Previous

Return to General Discussion