Travel by Train GP35 scenario problem

Announcements and Discussion about Trains-and-Drivers.net Development

Travel by Train GP35 scenario problem

Unread postby JohnT » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:44 pm

Hi all,
purchased this package yesterday. Had a few problems with the extra stock, but resolved with assistance from Trains and Drivers (Andreas).
Posting here to see if anyone else having a problem with the " Dundee Spur Ride " scenario.
I get to the last stages where you have to place three wagons into Dundee Spur 1 siding. But as these last sidings are closed ends, and you approach them engine first. I figured you would be required to use the local track and do a run-around and place the last three box cars on the front of your engine and then drop them off at the DS1 siding. On checking the required cars to be dropped off via the Build menu, these turned out to be ...987 - ...029 inc. I then dropped these three box cars at this spur, but did not get the all clear green tick. Anyone done this scenario and if so where have I gone wrong?

Regards JohnT
JohnT

Re: Travel by Train GP35 scenario problem

Unread postby martin06 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:59 am

Hi JohnT

I atach screenshot to correct uncouple the cars.

A greating
martin06

Unread postby charliechan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:15 pm

Good Morning:

Just looking at the screen grab it looks like you are not far enough into the siding to trip the complete. I have ran the scenario twice and can not get a complete so maybe there is something else the matter.

My screen grab looks a little different.

The car numbers in the task list on yours is missing from my task list.

screen1.jpg
screen1.jpg (154.81 KiB) Viewed 2367 times
Chandler
Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
charliechan

Unread postby JohnT » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:37 pm

Hi all,
thanks for the info. There must be a couple of various versions of these scenario's. Because like Chandler above my work order doesn't list any box car numbers and I had to go into the build menu/timetable to find out what constituted as a "Group".
Regarding the comment, not far enough into the siding. In my attempts I went in until the HUD said 0.0 to go and was just short of the buffers and still didn't get a tick.
Martin, are you saying that we are going too far into siding1?
I'll have another go to-morrow.

Regards JohnT
JohnT

Return to Trains and Drivers