What's Next?

This forum is for discussion of any DTG products in development and also WIP Reports of DTG's DLC products

What's Next?

Unread postby ErikGorbiHamilton » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Been some time since DTG itself actually made something. Thoughts on what route or DLC they might make next?
User avatar
ErikGorbiHamilton
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:41 pm
Location: Algona Washington, Along the old PSE ROW.

Re: What's Next?

Unread postby buzz456 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:43 pm

Is that English stuff that just came out not from DTG?
Buzz
39 and holding.
"Some people find fault like there's a reward for it."- Zig Ziglar
"If you can dream it you can do it."- Walt Disney
Image
User avatar
buzz456
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13433
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:30 am
Location: Sycamore, Il

Re: What's Next?

Unread postby Overshoe » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:18 pm

ErikGorbiHamilton wrote:Been some time since DTG itself actually made something. Thoughts on what route or DLC they might make next?


Yeah, I'm beginning to get worried too. Man, it has been 4 days since they released their last in-house product. (Netherfield: Nottingham Network Route Add-On) I think they might be abandoning us.
-Tom Constantine

ASUS CM6850, Core i7-2600 @3.40 GHz, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti /2GB, Win7 64bit up to date. Acer 23" monitor @ 1920x1080
User avatar
Overshoe
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 5:49 pm
Location: Bangor, Maine

Re: What's Next?

Unread postby trev123 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:00 pm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/56238 ... ute_AddOn/
Mind you most if not all the locos are previous release's and lots of people well have them all.
Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, Asus GTX 960 Strix 2GB OC graphics card, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram, Viewsonic VX2452 LED 1080P HD Monitor, Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD, Corsair 650W PSU. Gamer Since 1985
User avatar
trev123
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 10:40 pm
Location: Home Of The Americas Cup

Re: What's Next?

Unread postby Derek » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:21 pm

What's next?

We have a pretty full line up over the next 9 months. Admittedly not as big as in previous years as we are split across 2 Train Sims now, but we currently have 3 TS internal routes in production, with 3 further ones already researched beyond those.
There are also a number of loco packs in production too spread across the US/ UK and German.

I am not upto speed on what is happening with 3rd party I'm afraid.

d
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Re: What's Next?

Unread postby ErikGorbiHamilton » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Overshoe wrote:
ErikGorbiHamilton wrote:Been some time since DTG itself actually made something. Thoughts on what route or DLC they might make next?


Yeah, I'm beginning to get worried too. Man, it has been 4 days since they released their last in-house product. (Netherfield: Nottingham Network Route Add-On) I think they might be abandoning us.


US Add-ons. I should have specified !**duh*!!

Derek wrote:What's next?

We have a pretty full line up over the next 9 months. Admittedly not as big as in previous years as we are split across 2 Train Sims now, but we currently have 3 TS internal routes in production, with 3 further ones already researched beyond those.
There are also a number of loco packs in production too spread across the US/ UK and German.

I am not upto speed on what is happening with 3rd party I'm afraid.

d

That makes me excited!
User avatar
ErikGorbiHamilton
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:41 pm
Location: Algona Washington, Along the old PSE ROW.

Re: What's Next?

Unread postby SD70MAC » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:15 am

Derek wrote:What's next?

We have a pretty full line up over the next 9 months. Admittedly not as big as in previous years as we are split across 2 Train Sims now, but we currently have 3 TS internal routes in production, with 3 further ones already researched beyond those.
There are also a number of loco packs in production too spread across the US/ UK and German.

I am not upto speed on what is happening with 3rd party I'm afraid.

d


Are there any plans on releasing a F40PH and Nippon Sharyo passenger cars for the US Caltrain route Derek?
Intel i5 6600K 3.5Ghz / GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 / Hyper X Fury 16GB DDR4 2133Mhz / Samsung 850 500GB SSD / Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB / Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO / CX750M 750 Watt
User avatar
SD70MAC
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Mason, Ohio

Re: What's Next?

Unread postby mjlevy1118 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:56 pm

SD70MAC wrote:Are there any plans on releasing a F40PH and Nippon Sharyo passenger cars for the US Caltrain route Derek?

Jumping in to answer: DTG has said on their website they're going to release a Caltrain F40PH and NS gallery cars DLC sometime in 2017.
Intel Core i5 4460 (3.2GHz) | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB HDD | Windows 10 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2 GB
User avatar
mjlevy1118
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:41 am
Location: New London, Connecticut

Re: What's Next?

Unread postby Derek » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:52 am

Yes on the gallery cars later in the year all going well.

http://www.nipponsharyousa.com/products ... ltrans.htm

gathering research on them right now, so please feel free to school me.
Cab cars are always tricky to get reference for from over this side of the pond.

d
User avatar
Derek
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Re: What's Next?

Unread postby FanRailer » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:20 pm

buzz456 wrote:Is that English stuff that just came out not from DTG?

I think 3rd Party partner stuff has been getting the bulk of attention lately in terms of what's been released.
User avatar
FanRailer
 
Posts: 924
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:37 pm

Re: What's Next?

Unread postby buzz456 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:14 pm

FanRailer wrote:
buzz456 wrote:Is that English stuff that just came out not from DTG?

I think 3rd Party partner stuff has been getting the bulk of attention lately in terms of what's been released.

I know of at least two different people or groups working on routes for DTG/Steam. I'd tell you about them but then I would have to have you killed. !*roll-laugh*! !*roll-laugh*!
Buzz
39 and holding.
"Some people find fault like there's a reward for it."- Zig Ziglar
"If you can dream it you can do it."- Walt Disney
Image
User avatar
buzz456
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13433
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:30 am
Location: Sycamore, Il

Re: What's Next?

Unread postby ex-railwayman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:08 pm

ErikGorbiHamilton wrote:Been some time since DTG itself actually made something. Thoughts on what route or DLC they might make next?

Well, there is the Chinese route that was released on Steam today, a 3rd party build obviously, but, DTG give us something virtually every week, you must be bored, are the 212 routes that have been released so far since 2007 not enough for you...... !*lho*!

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.
i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.
ex-railwayman
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:17 pm
Location: Nottingham, England

Re: What's Next?

Unread postby BigBoyMoon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:36 pm

Personally I'd like to see them expand on Metra ops, BN E9Ams, Metra F40PHM-2s, F40Cs, etc and Pullman bilevels would all fit in well but it's probably not gonna happen.
ayy de la mao
User avatar
BigBoyMoon
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 2:05 pm
Location: Elkhart Illinois.

Re: What's Next?

Unread postby ColoradoRailfan » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:30 pm

I would like to see some more Midwest routes, maybe the UP Triple Track, or maybe more out West with the UP (or DRGW) Moffat Line.
Image
Christian BNSF Brush Subdivision W.I.P
User avatar
ColoradoRailfan
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:17 pm
Location: Denver, CO

Re: What's Next?

Unread postby NStrains » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:33 pm

Bailey Yard!


*!greengrin!* *!greengrin!* *!greengrin!*
User avatar
NStrains
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: VA near the "B-Line"

Next

Return to DTG DLC Development & WIP

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests