EMD GP5 GP7 GP9 Packs; BM, GN, NYC, PC; Updated and Re-Released

Post your finished add-on release announcements here!

Re: EMD GP5 GP7 GP9 Packs; BM, GN, NYC, PC; Updated and Re-Released

Unread postby NStrains » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:12 pm

GreatNortherner wrote:
Sagefuncom wrote:Hey, I really like your GP9 models Michael. Is there a possibility of seeing a CR (in blue and ex-PC paint schemes) GP7 and GP9 with autonumbering in the future to go alongside the CR SD7s we already have? If so, I would be happy to download them immediately.

Thanks! I've been thinking about that myself already. However, no idea if and when I might get around to it. If anybody happens to beat me to it using the repaint kit, I'd be happy. The Penn Central pack with its mix of long-hood forward and short-hood forward locos should make a good base for a CR repaint. The cab numbers are already in the right place and size, too.
!*salute*!

Michael

Michael,
Just wanted to say again, great work on these updates!!! Next time you're on here, go check out this thread viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17367&start=660

I think you'll really like what you see!!! **!!bow!!** !*cheers*!
NStrains

Unread postby GreatNortherner » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:02 pm

Michael,
Just wanted to say again, great work on these updates!!! Next time you're on here, go check out this thread viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17367&start=660

I think you'll really like what you see!!! **!!bow!!** !*cheers*![/quote]

I like those pictures very much indeed, thank you! The CR SD7 in front of the autoracks is a nice reminder of just how small these 1st gen diesels are compared to today's beasts.
Golden Age Rails: Website + Blog
Virtual New Haven: Website + Blog
GreatNortherner

Unread postby MCL23 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:22 pm

Hey Micheal.
I downloaded the models earlier in the week and they look/sound fantastic. Great additions to my rooster of locomotives.
There is one issue though- none of the diesels have a working throttle, even though I have the US Assets pack.
Any reason why this happens?
MCL23

Unread postby pkz19 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:09 pm

This is probably a dumb question and the fact that no one has done it yet probably answers it, but is there anyway to take the cab interior from the VNH GP9 and flip it to be oriented for long hood forward?
pkz19

Unread postby ssbobz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:05 am

We ran into a similar situation using the AS616, I'm pretty sure Buzz indicated that such alignments are built into the geo or bin and not easily altered.
ssbobz

Previous

Return to Freeware Add-On Releases