EMD GP5 GP7 GP9 Packs; BM, GN, NYC, PC; Updated and Re-Released

Post your finished add-on release announcements here!

Re: EMD GP5 GP7 GP9 Packs; BM, GN, NYC, PC; Updated and Re-Released

Unread postby NStrains » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:12 pm

GreatNortherner wrote:
Sagefuncom wrote:Hey, I really like your GP9 models Michael. Is there a possibility of seeing a CR (in blue and ex-PC paint schemes) GP7 and GP9 with autonumbering in the future to go alongside the CR SD7s we already have? If so, I would be happy to download them immediately.

Thanks! I've been thinking about that myself already. However, no idea if and when I might get around to it. If anybody happens to beat me to it using the repaint kit, I'd be happy. The Penn Central pack with its mix of long-hood forward and short-hood forward locos should make a good base for a CR repaint. The cab numbers are already in the right place and size, too.
!*salute*!

Michael

Michael,
Just wanted to say again, great work on these updates!!! Next time you're on here, go check out this thread viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17367&start=660

I think you'll really like what you see!!! **!!bow!!** !*cheers*!
NStrains

Re: EMD GP5 GP7 GP9 Packs; BM, GN, NYC, PC; Updated and Re-Released

Unread postby GreatNortherner » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Michael,
Just wanted to say again, great work on these updates!!! Next time you're on here, go check out this thread viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17367&start=660

I think you'll really like what you see!!! **!!bow!!** !*cheers*![/quote]

I like those pictures very much indeed, thank you! The CR SD7 in front of the autoracks is a nice reminder of just how small these 1st gen diesels are compared to today's beasts.
Golden Age Rails: Website + Blog
Virtual New Haven: Website + Blog
GreatNortherner

Previous

Return to Freeware Add-On Releases