Uploads from Non Members of the forum

Announcements and Discussion about Michael Stephans' Golden Age of Railroading Development

Uploads from Non Members of the forum

Unread postby artimrj » Sat May 06, 2017 11:20 am

I have lately been getting uploads from people who are not forum members. With all the drama about using other people's files and not giving credit to them and threats of using fake accounts to disrupt the system I have come to the point where I can not accept files from non members. Along with that I can not contact non members when they add GEO files or are using other people's stuff. SO I am just not going to post them.

If you wish to upload files here, please join the forum and become a member.

Please remember you have to make 2 posts before you become an actual member. Until you make 2 posts you will not be able to use all the functions of the site, like receiving PMs.
Bob Artim
I don't have a PHD, I have a DD214...

6th Gen i7 6700K @ 4.0 GHz, 16 gig, NVidia GTX 970 4 Gig, 5 TB of Maxtor HDs, 128 Gig SSD, 800 W PSU & Win 10 64 bit
artimrj
Site Admin

Re: Uploads from Non Members of the forum

Unread postby Berkshirefan765 » Mon May 08, 2017 6:50 pm

Will you put a notification that you have to be a member in the upload box? I'm assuming some of the people that aren't members don't read the forums.
"Loving train is an obsession...not an addiction."
"I spend more time looking for heritage units instead of a girlfriend..."
-Berkshirefan765
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf0_LW ... bcnaN4-RTA
Berkshirefan765

Unread postby FloridaRailworks » Sat May 13, 2017 5:19 pm

Will the content upload on here? Or will it be updated on the website and available for download here?
ImageImageImageServing the South
FloridaRailworks

Unread postby artimrj » Sat May 13, 2017 5:50 pm

FloridaRailworks wrote:Will the content upload on here? Or will it be updated on the website and available for download here?

You upload to the server through the web site. Once I check the files out and have time, Usually Saturday or Sunday, I post them to the file library.

And please scale your sig photo down about 50 percent. I like Norfolk Southern too but don't need to be punched in the face with it and I am sure others feel the same way.
Bob Artim
I don't have a PHD, I have a DD214...

6th Gen i7 6700K @ 4.0 GHz, 16 gig, NVidia GTX 970 4 Gig, 5 TB of Maxtor HDs, 128 Gig SSD, 800 W PSU & Win 10 64 bit
artimrj
Site Admin

Return to Golden Age of Railroading