DD40X upgrade for RW3

Announce your payware projects here. Place your payware screenshots here.

Re: DD40X upgrade for RW3

Unread postby LordMannu » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:30 pm

One of my friends who made betatest for this engine is working on a few freeware scenarios. We will upload here in the file library on march.
LordMannu

Unread postby JackD » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:36 am

LordMannu wrote:One of my friends who made betatest for this engine is working on a few freeware scenarios. We will upload here in the file library on march.

Thank you for info! We're looking forward to your release. !!*ok*!!
JackD

Unread postby micaelcorleone » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:30 pm

LordMannu wrote:The original pack is like the old one: 1 locomotive.
The Steam package are 3 mesh variations (they are almost the same) and three scenarios.
Thats all the diference.

Understandable.
In fact, I think it's very generous to upgrade owners of the "old" loco with the new loco in a pack of equal value. !!*ok*!!
micaelcorleone

Unread postby bigphill » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:39 am

Hi all
The DD40x is due out today but how do we get the free upgrade?

Regards.....Phill
bigphill

Unread postby LordMannu » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:19 am

Hi. I will send you a download link by e mail today.
LordMannu

Unread postby Samwolf » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:44 am

LordMannu wrote:Hi. I will send you a download link by e mail today.

Thanks, Lord Mannu. !*brav*!
If God had intended for man to fly, He wouldn't have given us the railroads.
Samwolf

Unread postby artimrj » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 am

LordMannu wrote:Hi. I will send you a download link by e mail today.

Are you sending them automatically to all previous customers or do we need to ask you? If so, please send me mine also. Thanks for making this update for us.
Bob Artim
I don't have a PHD, I have a DD214...

6th Gen i7 6700K @ 4.0 GHz, 16 gig, NVidia GTX 970 4 Gig, 5 TB of Maxtor HDs, 128 Gig SSD, 800 W PSU & Win 10 64 bit
artimrj
Site Admin

Unread postby LordMannu » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:46 pm

artimrj wrote:Are you sending them automatically to all previous customers or do we need to ask you? If so, please send me mine also. Thanks for making this update for us.

I got a list with all the customers e mails, so very soon I will provide a new download link for all of you. Please check your spam folder and if you don´t get the e mail or have any problem, contact me and I will do all the possible to solve the problem.
LordMannu

Unread postby artimrj » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:53 pm

LordMannu wrote:I got a list with all the customers e mails, so very soon I will provide a new download link for all of you. Please check your spam folder and if you don´t get the e mail or have any problem, contact me and I will do all the possible to solve the problem.

Ok thats all I needed to know, your on the job and when you get to me, you get to me. Thanks for letting me know.
Bob Artim
I don't have a PHD, I have a DD214...

6th Gen i7 6700K @ 4.0 GHz, 16 gig, NVidia GTX 970 4 Gig, 5 TB of Maxtor HDs, 128 Gig SSD, 800 W PSU & Win 10 64 bit
artimrj
Site Admin

Unread postby Samwolf » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Just a quick post to say:

Great job on the DD40X. Got the upgrade a while ago, updated the Larger Than Life in the 70's scenarios from Smitty with the upgraded engine and gave it a test run. Well worth the wait, for the upgrade. Congratulations.

Any plans to upgrade your GP-30 and ALCo-FA1?
If God had intended for man to fly, He wouldn't have given us the railroads.
Samwolf

Unread postby LordMannu » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Thanks!
Yes, I will upgrade both (GP30 and FA1) but the GP30 is more complex to upgrade and I want to continue with another new proyects too.
LordMannu

Unread postby ArcticCatZRT » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:54 pm

I have to say I just got my copy from steam and they are some of the nicest models I have for the game thanks Lord Mannu.

I am getting a bit of a glitch though(I am not trying to be a rivet counter by any-means mind you) but I wanted to point this out. When working with the models with the strobe lights when in the exterior view if I a pan my camera down past a certain point the strobe light model begins to "disappear" until its completely non-existent then it will "reappear"when I pan back up. Is anyone else getting this issue and if so, is there anyway it can be fixed possibly?

Thanks! !*salute*!
ArcticCatZRT

Unread postby ortegus » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:31 pm

LordMannu: I had purchased your excellent DD40AX in April of 2010. Its a great locomotive. The bigger the better. :) Since then I have changed my email address. My old address when I purchased was thunderbutt1912 at hotmail dot com.

Would you be able to send me the upgrade information to my new address at thunderbutt1911 at hotmail dot com?? THanks very much!
ortegus

Unread postby LordMannu » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Arctic Cat ZRT wrote:I have to say I just got my copy from steam and they are some of the nicest models I have for the game thanks Lord Mannu.

I am getting a bit of a glitch though(I am not trying to be a rivet counter by any-means mind you) but I wanted to point this out. When working with the models with the strobe lights when in the exterior view if I a pan my camera down past a certain point the strobe light model begins to "disappear" until its completely non-existent then it will "reappear"when I pan back up. Is anyone else getting this issue and if so, is there anyway it can be fixed possibly?

Thanks! !*salute*!

I think it could be a shader problem. I will try to fix it in a future update.

ortegus wrote:LordMannu: I had purchased your excellent DD40AX in April of 2010. Its a great locomotive. The bigger the better. :) Since then I have changed my email address. My old address when I purchased was thunderbutt1912 at hotmail dot com.

Would you be able to send me the upgrade information to my new address at thunderbutt1911 at hotmail dot com?? THanks very much!

E mail sent.
LordMannu

Unread postby ArcticCatZRT » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Thanks for the prompt response!
ArcticCatZRT

PreviousNext

Return to Payware Announcements & Screenshots